Monday 11 May 2015

Silent Scream by Angela Marsons

Silent Scream by Angela Marsons



Ten years ago, five figures gathered around a shallow grave. Each of them swore to keep the secret of what happened that night. But now, ten years later, a dig is scheduled to happen in the very field that is home to the shallow grave, and suddenly each of the five people who gathered there that night are being murdered and it's up to DI Kim Stone to find out why. 

I seem to be reading more and more crime thrillers this year, but Silent Scream is probably the best I've read so far. It's full of suspense and kept my guessing until the very last page. No matter how many times I tries to guess what was going to happen I was wrong. It moved along at such a good pace, that I found it impossible to put the book down, and found myself reading it late into the night. 

Kim is such a likeable character and I liked how it showed little insights into her past throughout the book. Her team are also extemely likeable and I found that characters like Bryant and Cerys really added to the book. The team have to try to solve the recent murders and also murders that took place in the past as the book progresses. 

This book had me captivate from the very first page until the very last. A hugely enjoyable, fast moving crime thriller, that will have you on the edge of your seat and keep you guessing until the very end.

5/5 stars

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kelly's Book Corner Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang